The Effective, Patient Friendly Treatment for Gum Desease:
CALL TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION:
Phone: (949) 366-1160 -
Gum Disease (periodontal disease) affects as much as 85 percent of the adult population. Of those cases, almost half suffer with moderate to severe conditions of gum disease.
Common symptoms for gum disease include chronic bad breath, loose teeth, puffy bleeding gums, and tissue separation around the teeth.
If you have one or more of these gum disease symptoms it is important that you have it treated without delay. Here is why: gum disease left untreated will only get worse, resulting in tooth loss and painful inflamed gums. Even more seriously, recent medical studies have suggested a link between gum disease and serious life threatening health conditions such as heart disease and stroke.
Good news on the fight against periodontal disease: At San Clemente Radiant Smiles Dental Care we utilize the latest laser technology LANAP (Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure) to gently zap gum disease. LANAP or laser periodontal surgery, unlike tradition oral surgery, is non-invasive. That means no surgical cutting and no surgical stitches. With LANAP, patients report less discomfort and a much shorter recovery time. Many patients even return to work the same day they have the procedure done!
Periodontal surgery does not have to be a nightmare anymore. With the FDA approved LANAP procedure, treating your gum disease is not something to dread.
LANAP THERAPY BENEFITS:
- LANAP is about as easy as erasing a blackboard - there’s no cutting and no suturing.
- There's much less discomfort with LANAP than with standard surgery -- during and after the procedure.
- It takes less time than traditional surgery. All it takes is two 2-hour visits to the dentist and two follow up visits. Traditional surgery requires four sessions of about one hour each, with subsequent visits for suture removal and additional check-ups.
- LANAP gives better, longer-lasting results. In fact, 98% of LANAP treated patients remain stable after five years, while only 5% reportedly remain stable after surgery.
- Dr. Bin Hoang will recommend a soft diet for about 1 week, but patients generally feel good enough to eat anything they want soon after the procedure.
- Following traditional surgery, recovery can take between to 2-4 weeks during which patients can experience considerable pain and swelling, where they may be restricted to liquid or soft diets.
- There's less than 24 hour recovery period, so you won't lose time from work.
- LANAP is safe for patients with health concerns such as diabetes, HIV, hemophilia, or those taking medications such as Coumadin or Cyclosporin.
Call now: (949) 366-1160
for a free consultation!
We can schedule a complimentary consultation to go into furter details.